Free Day

At the ZOO! We always seem to go when the weather cools off. Who would want to go when it is so hot? It is great when its free because well that's $8.75 I won't be spending on my admission. Luckily Lucas is still free...well until he is three. I can't wait to see if this baby enjoys the "am-mi-mals" as much as Lucas does. Hopefully she does because the zoo is a great place to go in Denver.

Here we are I am 8.5 months pregnant with #2 and Veronica is almost 3 months. Maybe she will have a girl and they can play together. Although I am sure that this baby will love any of her cousins...even if they are boys!

Lucas who is still allergic to the cold broke out in hives again. Hopefully he will grow out of it soon!

No matter where we go the boys always enjoy what their aunties brought instead of what their mommy's brought. Luckily we don't mind a bit!

They really liked this part of the zoo...



These were "fwappers"

Lucas thought it would be funny to bark at them.

Ali gave Lucas these real sunglasses, and he thought he would try them out.

The Polar Bears were out swimming.

Veronica is telling Noah all about them.
Lucas is ignoring her and staring at the girl next to him...she has a FROZEN banana.

The boys had a good time.

Funny Story:
I was coming out of the shower (I am 8.5 months preggo)
Lucas: "Look Mommy a FANT"
I look at the mirror. "What"
Lucas: "Mommy Fant!"
I start crying, "There is a baby in my tummy, that is not nice"
Lucas: "See Mommy, a Fant!"
I look at what he is looking at, it was the discovery channel.
Fant = ELEPHANT!

No comments:

Post a Comment