Stephanie endings

It rained a lot while she was here. So, we soaked up our time with Aunt Stephanie!

We colored together!



We opened up the box of goodies she sent from the 80s and 90s.
 She gave me, read ME, all of our old barbies and babies. The kids including Lucas enjoyed them 
(shh! dont tell)

Steph and I even redecorated our barbie house for the kids to play with!

This was one of my favorites growing up...

It is MASON!!! LOL

We ate waaaaaaay to many popsicles.

and practiced new braids.

Jules even inherited Steph's mint condition cabbage patches.
 She named them Lucy and Monica.
Pronounced "Soo-sie and Nanica"

I was so depressed when they left that it took this long for me to post. LOL
I needed to decompress, and get my mind wrapped around my new calling.
"Den Leader"
*sigh*
This will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment