Randoms and Other things

A lot has happened between Grandpa coming to Idaho and then, us going to Colorado.

We have been so busy with camps, and sports, and other things that time has gotten away from us.

I love blogging, and all of that stuff, but sitting down and actually getting to it hasn't been happening this summer. I don't know why really, we have done plenty of things, but by the time we get home and washed up, and lay down for bed, we are all exhausted. Haha.

Well, I guess I will start with some randoms and then move on to the here and now.

One of the biggest things we have been doing this summer is Reading Camp. I host it every week for 1st going into 2nd on Mondays and Tuesdays.



Bridget and Scarlett both do it. (Different days) 
I have 14 kids and a wait list for next summer! 
We do a craft or a food project each day that goes with the chapter book I have chosen for that month.
It has been fun.

***
Lucas has been doing scouts, which means, I am too.

Here are some fun ones from Day Camp:












I took 9 of the 12 bears. They have to wear their own uniforms to camp, but I had these shirts made to make MY life easier and let me tell you, it was. Can you see my boys among the others? YES!

We have done other fun things like :
play in the water
play at friends houses
rode bikes.

Mason and Jules each learned how to ride 2 wheelers this summer.
Mason first, then Juliet 3 weeks later.

My next post will be all about Colorado.
Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment