She's 9 months

ALREADY! I can't believe it! Seriously, she is growing so fast it scares me! Here is a little day in the life of Bridget Louise Witte. She always wakes up like this....She is always smiley and happy to be here, in our lives. We get her dressed and she is ready to take on the day. That is just one thing we love about her! See what I mean:
We take her down stairs to see Lucas and to play a little and she has a big breakfast and then heads for the stairs...
When I say heads up I mean walks up she pulls herself up and walks up as many as she can...
Then she likes to scare us by leaning ALL the way back. You can't tell but she is singing really loud in this picture! Where is she going? Right into Lucas's room to play with his toys because he is downstairs playing with Thomas.
She also LOVES books and babies. Maybe we should have another one just for Bridget to play with. Maybe the one she has will be good enough for now...
I sure love this girl. If you met her you would too!. Happy 9 months Bridgey!

5 comments:

  1. Here's to nine more months of fun with Bridget! Cheers all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure do make a cute girl. You should have another! ha ha! Pictures never do the real cuteness justice though. she looks stinkin cute in all the pictures...but....she's so much better in person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is absolutely adorable! I agree you should have another :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute post idea! I'll need to remember to do this. And DANG your baby girl always looks so happy and brilliant. I adore her! (and I've never even met her!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 9 months Bridget! She is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete