Weekending

We are getting a huge upgrade to the backyard.Nathan has worked tirelessly to rip up the sod.



While I have been working in the house.
Here is Scarlett's new room.

We have also stuffed ourselves silly with cherries. They are so good this year!


Then, Sunday - 
Today I had a rare opportunity to sub for CTR 6 in primary. The best part was that it was my favorite group of kids. Their faces lit up when they saw me and it melted me. Mrs./Sister Witte also subbed for her 2 very own CTR 6 kiddos, juju and mace. We painted and they were pretty good minus the 90 degree room we had to sit in. 😂 I know everyone is sad school is starting in 49 days, but I miss being around kids, so I am very excited. Jules is grateful for life, Mason is grateful for food, and I was grateful for the call to sub.


It felt like a marathon this weekend with all of the work, but, it will be so nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment