First Day of School 2022

 What a whirlwind of a day.

Lucas and I finished up the Braille signs that I designed for our blind student. (6am) So many schedules and kid things I had to fix.  It was crazy in the office. 


Lucas is in STUCO and ran an assembly for the incoming Freshman. Bridget loved it, Scarlett thought it was lame. She did love her Honors Math class at the High School, but was annoyed that people kept asking her how old she was. LOL.

Juliet and Mason had a great first day. They loved their teachers : Bolkcom and Moretz.

I got home before 4:30. ((for once))

Scarlett had Soccer, Lucas had Football, Mason had Football, B and J had nothing today.

It is a whole new world and we are enjoying it so far.  Bridget loved that we started High School together. :)

Technically, Scarlett is in 8.5th grade. She is taking Math here since the Middle School isn't advanced enough.  She is hoping to get into Multivariable Calculus by her Sophomore year, so this is the fastest track for that.

I feel grateful that I was able to get this new job when I did.  I miss my elementary kiddos, but the environment was not good for me, mentally.  The littles got to meet their 4th principal since starting elementary. ((eyeroll)) hopefully this one sticks. 

My bosses are fantastic and love me, and that is just something that is hard to come by these days.  HHS is where it is at!

No comments:

Post a Comment