Easter in July

Well, I bought these dresses in February expecting Scarlett to be a fat chunk like her sister when she was born, but she wasn't so we had to wait to put the dresses on. I decided to do it for Lucas's 3 year old pictures and they just look so cute. Scarlett is just about 100% on her own for sitting up, she was tired of sitting up in the last picture so Nathan is holding her up. Aww.
Bridget is in this dumb smiling stage but it still is cute...to me, you know since I'm her mom.
I love this one of Scarlett. She is so goofy.
The best picture of six tries.
I'll take it. :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures and I don't think Bridget has a dumb smile. But here is a tip from a studio photographer. NEVER ask a kid to smile for the camera. Have them say cheese, happy, stinky feet OR you say something silly like "Daddy wears diapers". It has worked like a charm for my kids and I always get that natural smile. Anyhow I think your kids are beautiful and you take fabulous pictures of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the one of Scarlett by herself. SO cute!

    ReplyDelete