For My Love

Nathan has been out of town. Unfortunately most of the summer he travels, it is just how the banking business works. I have been hard on him lately because we don't get to do the usual travel stuff or summer vacations because we have to work around his work schedule. I know it could be worse, he could be an accountant and be swamped until April 16th (the day after tax day) but I still am such a brat when he has to leave me with 3 small children for long extensions of time.

I wanted him to know that I do love him and appreciate all that he does for our family and for me, so I thought since he is still in Clearwater, FL I would send him a post.

I love you Nathan! :)

2 comments:

  1. Nathan (the husband)7/7/09, 10:01 PM

    Oh and I am glad that you publicly admitted that you are a brat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nathan (the husband)7/7/09, 10:01 PM

    Oh honey, I love you too. I will be back on Friday for the party. I can't sleep either, something about the random crying and fussy baby noises that lull me to sleep.

    Being in this King sized bed all alone with no sound at all is not as comfortable either. Oh wait it's GREAT! Just Joking. I miss you too.

    ReplyDelete