Grateful

I am grateful for...
The Public Library

I am grateful for several computers located near each other.
The fact that my kids picked 17 books, 3 movies and 1 CD.
I am also grateful that my baby was like this the whole time...
While the other 3 babies were screaming their heads off!

I am grateful that my kids couldn't wait to read their books so we had to stop outside and read them for 20 minutes.
I am also grateful for the view.
Bust most of all I am grateful that our city is building a brand new library less than a mile from my house. It is in my neighborhood actually, walking distance! So, even though it is a 25 minute drive to this library, and even though the construction is such a pain right now near my house...I am so grateful that in November it will all be over and we will get to enjoy the new library just like we enjoy College Hill.

8 comments:

  1. Wow! I am the first comment how exciting. Well I would really like to say that this does not surprise me. It would only make sense that they would pick that many books. They are so smart.

    I love them and miss them so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With all the fun projects and activities you do, your kids are TOTALLY going to be ready for school. Their teachers will love their attentiveness and willingness to follow directions. Way to go, Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love it if I didn't have to drive far to a library. Going to Hudson or Ft. Lupton is a pain.

    What library is that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I linked up your blog to mine in a post today and have given you the most prestigious award. ;-)

    Come check it out and accept it. :)

    Hope all is going well with you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. SWEET MERCIFUL, Scarlett looks like Nathan. So adorable, 8 days till we see you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also love that they adored their books that much. What a kick! Scarlett is so DARLING!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't even live there and I can't wait for the new library!!! I think it's the best possible thing that could have ever been built there.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY for a nearby library! and YAY for little readers. :)

    ReplyDelete