70 and Sunny (Friday's Post)

I decided to do Black Friday shopping this year since the ads showed 3 or 4 things I still needed on my list for the kids.  I love Black Friday shopping, and I am not afraid to admit that.

I thought that instead of being crazy and going to 5am I would wait and hit Target at 6am which I did.  I was in and out in 21 minutes and bought everything I needed. Then I went to Walmart and was there for 44 minutes bought a few things there and was home by 8:15am.

It was FABULOUS.

I came home showered and then had my parents meet us at my FAVORITE park. Big Dry Creek Park so we had fun there.

I don't think you all truly get the Love Lucas has for Grandpa Horn.  It is special.

Crazy Static!

Scarlett Loves Grandma Horn.

Hahaha.

 Playing Frisbee.
0                     
Bridget scraped her nose and needed some consoling that only Grandparents can give.
After the park we went to Mimi's Cafe and while we were waiting for a table Grandpa read The Fire Cat to the kids. It was so cute.

Scarlett was wooing the guy on the other side of the bench.

After we ate Nathan took the kids home and I went with my parents to Christmas shop for the kids since they were here they could buy and wrap everything and not have to ship it! Cool huh?
I had fun with my parents and My dad found something at Walmart that he wanted for Christmas...

A Camo Orange Hunting Jacket! LOL
When we were done Christmas shopping we came home and wrapped everything and then it was time for dinner believe it or not!  So we headed downtown, to Uncle Ben's restaurant LoHi Steakhouse for some Good Eats.  We met up with Jared and Erin for dinner and after we went to go see the Illumination of Denver. This is where they light up the city with Christmas Lights, it was really fun to get out and walk the city.

It was a little cold, but nothing the kids couldn't handle.
Lucas was so sweet, while we were waiting for the Mall Ride to come a woman gave him a glow stick, and he said thank you, and then he turned around and said "Umm, My sister Bridget needs one too" so they scrambled around to get one for her, it was so nice. :)

We got off at Larimer Square and looked at all of the street vendors shops the kids loved it!

A candid moment with Jared and Erin.

Part of the 16th Street Mall.

It was beautiful.
We got home at 10 and the kids were out, it was such a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment