Two and a half

Inches.

Gone.

I know its not a big deal to you, but I am not a make up or fingernail polish or even dressy made up girl, so when we cut hair in this house its a big deal.  We went to Natalie's to get Bridget's 2nd Hair cut and I love it so much.  I again was chicken and thought 2 inches was too much but Natalie was right...2.5 looks GREAT!

She looks like Bridget again.  She will have years and years of long hair but when your little you sometimes just need a bob! What do you think Bridget?

It's alright, at least it doesn't get in my face anymore! :)

5 comments:

  1. I am a HUGE fan of the bob! She looks adorable, and her hair looks so much thicker now. LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her hair short! A bob is so much more Bridgie. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HELL to the O!(aka Hello) I freaking love it! It makes me want to cut my girls' hair, but I shall wait until springtime. This is even better than the last cut she got! You're next! Join the bob club!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE it! she looks so grown up!!!

    ReplyDelete