Another Birthday

Nathan made the cake, the kids delivered it we ate it first thing in the morning.

They serenaded me, and then asked ME some questions.
Scarlett - What's your favorite animal?  Giraffe!
Bridget - What's your favorite sport? Swimming!
Lucas - What is your favorite thing in school? Science!
Juliet - What is your favorite food? Spinach and Swordfish!
Mason - Who is your favorite kid?  Phil! They laughed and laughed, and then I told them I don't have a favorite (of course)

I didn't see the kids most of the day, and at night Nathan took them to the school movie night, and I had a kid free day.  I love my itty bitty Witte's, but having a day alone was glorious.

I had my own dinner, watched my own movies, and no one asked me for anything ALL day!
I'd say that it was a pretty awesome gift. Nathan is luckier than me because his whole family will be here on his birthday, and he really likes them, so good for him. J/K.

Shortly after I wrote this post...I tripped over the printer cord that was connected to my laptop and it went FLYING. I got a new laptop for my birthday shortly after that. :)

I have pictures, but I have to wait till it arrives on Tuesday to get them off of my dead laptop. :(


*things to post about:
Lucas's Baseball Game
Juliet's Haircut
Bridget's Portraits
Scarlett and Juliet's Appointment, Mason's new therapist
Visit to the NICU

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited for you to get your new laptop - blog reading has been pretty boring. LOL Glad you had a kid-free day, I'd LOVE that!!!!!! (And a kid-free night....)

    I had to send my laptop in for a new hard drive - and lost EVERYthing on it. So glad you'll still have yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a good birthday.wish we could have celebrated together though! ;-)

    ReplyDelete