Christmas Pictures

I have sent off the Christmas Cards and now its time to post pictures.

I took these pictures in October because I wanted green leaves and green grass.

I also wanted warmer weather. :)

 So, here they are!




 








I think they turned out pretty cute. 

It was nice to be in control of everything.
I took 4 other families pictures this year just for fun.

I have always liked taking pictures, but when it is of my kids or my family, it seems to be easier.
Haha. Less pressure, I guess.

3 comments:

  1. So cute!! My mom saw your Christmas card on our fridge and made the comment that your kids all look so different! "Red hair, brown hair, blonde hair!" But they are all adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I love the ones of the girls, they all look so different, yet have similar features.

    ReplyDelete