Mason is 2!

I love birthdays! I love parties! I love my babies (most days)!

Today is Mason's 2nd Birthday. I still doesn't seem real.

and earlier this year... Juliet at TWO (she is still two)

Now, on to Mason.


He is, and will always be the clown of the family.
He is funny, and crazy, and most of all adorable.


Today was his GOLDEN birthday. Which means he turned 2 on the 2nd. So we went with it!


Favorite Foods: Graham Crackers, pronounced "Gaaam Caakas" and Popcorn pronounced"pawcown"
Least Favorite: Grapes, and anything wet like grapes.

Favorite Dessert : "coo-kees"

Favorite Toys : Cars and Trains. If it has wheels, he loves it. Not really into stuffies or anything else.

What he is good at :  climbing, swinging on things, chin ups, getting into things, opening wrappers, getting stuck in hard to reach places.

What he is afraid of : NOTHING. This kid loves to be scared. He thinks it is hilarious.


At this age all of my redheads have HUGE hands. Mace is no exception.
B and J still don't.



Mason and Juliet are best friends.
She calls him Buddy or Little Buddy all day long. He follows her like a puppy.



I took these as comparison pictures for next week, when I usually take them


This is usually when they are done taking pictures....




Mason is still very small for his age.
He isn't talking quite as much as the other kids, but that is A O K
He has out done everyone physically at this age.

He may be small, but he is feisty!


No comments:

Post a Comment