32 via Instagram

I tried to stay offline all day and hang with the kids because it was a beautiful day outside, and because they didn't have school. I have had a headache for 9 days and the kids were not trying to be horrible, but, I had a headache and broke down for a New York Minute. Then, Nathan got home and I was able to enjoy my day just a little bit better. LOL.


While I was making dinner, the girls read to each other, with voices and all.


My tulips decided today would be a great day to bloom.


 I made my Lemon Bundt or "buundt" if you ask Bridget.


 While I was assembling the pizzas Mason had a meltdown.


I was able to get him out of it quickly.

Then the pizzas were done. We had Steakhouse Pizza, Giant Pepperoni Pizza and a 
Spanish Style Veggie Pizza.

 I iced my cake, and then we couldn't wait any longer. We inhaled it!


The kids went to bed without complaint, and Nathan finished his tests and we watched Saving Mr. Banks.
Loved it. :)

Today (Saturday) Nathan took the kids on a 2.5 hour bike ride and I got some quiet crafting time! BEST.PRESENT.EVER!

Thirty Two-it is a little weird to be 32, but I am glad about where my life has taken me and all that I have accomplished! I feel like I am in a new phase of my life and think the next 10 years are going to be even more fun! I mean 10 years ago I didn't even like Nathan (romantically, personally, LOL) and now he is like my other half! CRAZY how that happens.


No comments:

Post a Comment