Easter Sunday

We had a crazy morning. Mason cut his head, minutes before I was about to cut his hair and there was blood everywhere. He ended up being fine, but YUCK!

We decided to leave for church a little early and take a few pictures. 
Not that matching is anything new for us, (because we match EVERY SINGLE SUNDAY) but it was Easter! And we were ready! And every one was in a good mood!
 Scarlett was in a good mood right after I took this picture.LOL
 No one was in a better mood than Mason. He LOVES bowties.
 And making this weird smile.
These boys KILL me. They are so adorable!
 After I took this picture the sun came out and was beaming on my Itty Bitty Wittes.

Jules and her blue steel face.
 The girls decided not to have poofy dresses this year, and I am glad because the ones I originally bought (and returned) 5 other little girls were wearing today!




What a good Sunday. I am grateful for the opportunity to teach Primary and explain what Easter really means. I love the video the church put out and and that my kids are starting to understand and explain gospel principles. Sigh, they are all growing up so fast!  


No comments:

Post a Comment