Where has all the time gone?

I have been so busy these past two weeks.
I am losing my mind!

The 27th was Read Across America Day.
The whole school dressed as nerds, and they read for the whole day and tested on every book they read on. It was a sight!
 This is the Librarian and Scarlett's class. Our school made the news!(above)

Below is Bridget's class and Bridget and her teacher.
And the NEO's they use to test.

Because I am on the PTO board, I was there all day to take pictures.
I am also doing the yearbook this year. *sigh*


Our ward had an awesome fundraiser on the 3rd.
 The first and second counselor of the bishopric had an egg roulette duel.

The 4th was Idaho day. The 4th graders put on an assembly, and my kids LOVED it!
Including a square dance.

Then the 5th was Dr. Seuss Day
 Scarlett loves her ham.

The 6th was a very special golden birthday.

 Yesterday was Kindergarten Assessment testing, which meant I was at school ALL day testing incoming Kinders. It was fun.

I also taught RS this Sunday and had no voice because I am getting over laryngitis.
The week before I hurt my back, and was in so much pain,I had to be on medication and chiro visits every other day.

My ward also did an 8 week biggest loser challenge, and I won most % weight loss and most pounds lost. The grand winner was our good friend Ron, who totally deserved his win (via points)

Things are settling down, for now. Whew!
This week I also have Key Scouters, Roundtable, Police Field Trip, Book Club, and Craft Night.
Not to mention, Dance 2x, Basketball 2x and homework. Is it Spring Break yet?!?!

I wouldn't trade any of this busy-ness, because we are all LOVING Idaho so much

No comments:

Post a Comment