Spring Break Day 6

We went to the Denver Art Museum, or the DAM.
We planned on going this trip and then Wednesday they announced that Kids are free for the next 5 years!?!?! Wha???? Yep, it is true!

The kids went over to the broom and dustpan, and then we read the sign not to climb on it...oops.

There, that's better.

That reminds me of the last time we were here... HERE 2012 that was when my hair was SO LONG!





 There weren't that many people there,so the kids had free reign over most of the exhibits. 



 The kids enjoyed  walking over the street. 




After the museum, we grabbed some lunch and headed to the Jessica Ridgeway Memorial Park








We went back to grandmas for a little rest. Mason needed it!

Then we picked up Nathan from work and headed to RocketFizz


 Which is of course in Downtown City.


Then off to see Uncle Ben in his new food truck!


And of course we had to eat!



After dinner,we came home for some BlueBell Ice Cream (not in idaho) and learned a few knots.

Nathan and Gary and I watched The Fault in our Stars and cried our eyes out. Haha
Another fun day!

1 comment:

  1. I conquered a fear of mine and went to the movies by myself to see "The Fault in our Stars". I bawled of course and felt to pathetic and lonely. Never again! Next time I take myself to a movie....it's not going to be a sad drama. Loved the movie though. ;)

    ReplyDelete