West Yellowstone

Sorry for the lapse in blogging. My phone broke- I had to wait for a new one to come,and then my computer broke, and the replacement came. HOPEFULLY - this will make blogging much easier since I have 2 new machines. HAHA

Before Grandpa left, we went to Yellowstone. Its seems like the thing to do when you have visitors in town because it is "so close."

So, we loaded up the car and headed over!
Our first stop was West Yellowstone (bear world)
It was a beautiful drive!
West Yellowstone, is like a museum of bears.








 Except - this kind of museum has LIVE bears!



 Right as we were leaving - they asked if our kids wanted to FEED the bears. Uh, YES They DO!
 So they went into the refuge/exhibit area to feed the bears! WHat?!!?


 Besides having an awesome experience, they also go these pins!



I will post Yellowstone tomorrow!
I still can't believe they got to do this! SO COOL,
I am sure this is a scout requirement - somewhere in there!


No comments:

Post a Comment