Field Day!

This school goes ALL out for field day. 
For grades 1-5 it is on Tuesday. 6th grade has their mega goodbye/graduation party at the same time for the whole day. 
Kinder is on Wednesday (their last day) and on Thursday - the last day of school it is a short day and the whole school watches the 6th grade vs teachers basketball game.
Which I didn't let my class go to because the room was trashed and I didn't have that many interested.
Once the cleaning was done, I let the 4 boys who were dying to go, check it out while the girls did yearbooks, etc.

Did I mention that I did the yearbook?
I did! It looked awesome.

Okay, field day!!

It is broken down into 5 parts

Large Group Games
Relays
Bingo in the Library
Minute to Win it in the Courtyard
Movie in the Gym

Nathan took the day off, and helped while I rotated with my class.
So, here are the pictures!





Every station had these:









and then, kindergarten:











Each kid had their favorite part, Sno Cones was at the very top spot of the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment