Kinder Party

Kindergarten had a blow out party.
They had some songs, some dances, an adorable video, which we each took home, and it was so cute!

 They had a photobooth too!

Scarlett's teacher Miss Kirby is awesome. She is exactly how I would be if I were a teacher.
I love her so much! Scarlett does too!

Here is my favorite song - We're Kindergartners - to the tune of We are the Champions.

Scarlett had a great year. She swore off friends the first month because she missed Emma (her friend in Colorado) and there were 7 other Emmas in Kindergarten/Church so she had a reminder almost everyday, but then Miss Kirby convinced her that she could have just as much fun as the friends here and then she clicked. Scarlett has a bunch of friends, she is silly and smart and I have loved seeing her grow this year.

On Wednesdays I would come in and volunteer in the reading groups.
Scarlett was usually in 1st grade for reading, but occasionally I would humor her and pull her out to read to me. She LOVED doing that!

I also was able to go to the zoo field trip!
Here she is with her pal, Cambria


She loved taking the bus, she would usually wait outside for FISH the driver

I am so glad she had a great year. 
We are both glad she will be in 1st next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment