Friday June 29, 2018

Oh, my memories from Facebook popped up from two years ago and we had a good laugh.

Here is what happened:

Seen and heard :
J (5) - I think I'm going to just lay around like a slut today.
Me - What?!? (Choking on water)
J - a slut.
Me - (with bugged out eyes) what is that?
J - you know, a bug that is slow and lazy
Me -(relieved) oh! A slug. G. Slllluuuggg.
J- yea, totally.
If you need us today, we will just be slutting around.
**
Mason was making a bunch of noise in the kitchen. I went in there and he told me he had lunch covered. Sorry bud, its only 915am. Then he stopped, paused, and asked for his second breakfast. Lol.  Mason was 4.
Image may contain: indoor

Weird to think that so much time has passed since we have moved here.
Those were both in the rental house.
When we didn't know why we moved here or what was in store for us.

Sitting back, reflecting, I am just so glad we decided to jump in feet first and move to Idaho.

He
Here are my babes today:

They are snuggling up and watching a movie because it is "cold" today at 62.

He is 6.5, she is 7.

1st and 2nd graders.

When we moved here, he wasn't fully potty trained. He tried in March earlier in 2014 but it never truly stuck. Part of me knew we were going to be going through a big transition, and part of me didn't believe he was really ready.
At that time Juliet was a cute little agreeable baby/toddler. I could read to her for hours and she would beg for more in her Barbara Walters accent.

When we moved here, I told Mason that I forgot to pack diapers.
He looked so confused. 
I told him that he was on the last one, and that Idaho didn't have his diapers so he would have to use the toilet. 
He looked in all of the boxes and said "okay" and from that day on, he was potty trained. Hahaha. I guess the timing was perfect.


These two (juju and mace) are my best weed pickers.
I will send them out and tell them 25 weeds each and they are more than happy to pick away.
Speaking of weeds, we currently live in a new neighborhood. The house across from us is almost done.
They have the most incredible weeds.




These are just cell phone pictures, but aren't they amazing?

"Weeds are flowers too, once you get to know them"
A.A. Milne






**


😥Andkflkldf



No comments:

Post a Comment