What a Weekend!

First, Mason decided that he was ready to potty train.
I said no. He insisted, and did this himself.


He lasted until 3 and then after two bowel movements in the toilet, asked for some pants.
That was when I put the diaper back on. He was mad, but there was much too much going on in the back yard. 


 The neighbors were pouring new concrete, so we redid the fence. It was a win, win!

While the entire neighborhood was in my backyard watching the fun, I was inside baking away...




 I made 2 apple slab pies.


 We fed 2 sets of missionaries and because of this I had to make a bunch of bread. This was so much fun.

My class on Sunday performed for 5th Sunday, and they were a hit.
The lesson was on Reverence, so we decided to be animals that can't go to primary because they are not reverent. Haha. 

 Then Lucas wrote this gem for his spring break hw assignment at school.


This kid it so funny. He is growing so much I have to keep buying him pants. The problem is his long legs.


It was after this picture that we introduced him to Family Matters


Oh man. What a weekend. :)
P.S. our fence and their patio look great!
P.P.S. I am not potty training Mason until the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment