He is just like...

ME! he took some then tried to figure it out! :)


Since Nathan bought me my new amazing camera for Christmas (I got it before Bridget was born 11-8-07) we had the old Sony just laying around. Lucas decided it was his new toy. Who cares, it had been thrown around and taken so many places it didn't really matter. Well, this is what came out. His assignment was to take pictures of things he likes....

This is "fast car" ..................This is "choo-choo" ................This is "bi-git"

after every picture he took he would say cheese, he is working on his photographic skills, this collection we will call "The finger." HAHAHA At least he is consistent and at least Bridget is one of his favorite things! Some other pictures that didn't make the cut were my feet, the toilet, the stairs and the diaper pail. Sorry folks, you will just have to wait till next time! Hehehehe

5 comments:

  1. so cute! I tell you what...I miss the days of Thomas the Tank Engine, it was such an awesome 4 years! I never imagined life without Thomas..oh wait..come to think of it we still have two trains in his memory box and a thomas beach towel...lol. Your kiddos are too cute Valerie I bet they are so much fun. Im so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute. I can't wait until Makayla is big enough to play like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a good little photg you've got there! how cute that he took one of baby sis too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is he! That's just precious! Plus, he's quite the photographer already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! Max likes to run around with our camera, too.

    ReplyDelete