A Romantic Evening for Two...


...romantic? If you call looking for a new mini van romantic, then yes, it was...very....
Well, that is what we did first before we went out to celebrate our 3rd Anniversary! It is weird to think that I have been married for 3 years. Nathan would say it is his average...to those of you who know what I mean! Hahahahaha We went to downtown Denver, which is where our first date was, and I begged Nathan to take me somewhere I have never been. Maggiano's is great (our first date) and Cheesecake Factory is great (our second date) but I really wanted something different. So he delivered, and boy did he deliver! He took me to Marlowes YUMMY

Our Appetizer was the Fresh Jonah Crab Stuffed Giant Mushrooms, Oven roasted fresh Jonah crab stuffed giant mushrooms, Sun-dried tomato pesto we ate it too fast to take a picture of it.
Nathan had the 8 Ounce Organic Frenched Porkchop Pan roasted, arugula-feta stuffed, goat cheese-fusilli bucati corti pasta, chili drizzle (middle) and I had the Surf and Turf...Lobster Tail and 4oz. Filet Mignon Char grilled, German potato cake, green peppercorn demi glace, chive-caper creme fraiche (Right)
Then we went to the Witte's to pick up the kids and Lucas says "Mommy!" and then "Daddy!" like yea you are back. It really ended the night on a happy note! :) He always seems to make my day!

3 comments:

  1. so was it your actual anniversary? ours was saturday, too! jealous you had a sitter & could enjoy such a fun night out! the food sounds SOOO yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! & Happy Anniversary :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey val - a friend of mine lives in Brighton .. wondering if you guys might live by each other or be in the same ward ... Heidi Shirley ring a bell?

    ReplyDelete