Aahh the Beach

...and our day of relaxation. We are so lucky to be home with my family because its air conditioned, nice, open and QUIET. They have the most quiet neighborhood in Southern California I swear. When I say that we are lucky for the air conditioning I mean it because today it was 100 degrees. We chilled at the house and Lucas got to open one of his birthday presents that I had sent to my parents house so he could play with something new. We found him these awesome blocks...

They are foam but look like wood. They are so cute and quiet. Ahh I love the quiet!


(personally I think Nathan liked them better than everyone else) they built towers and knocked them down, and Bridget was squealing with delight the entire time. Then we ate lunch at 11 so we could stay on Colorado time! We napped and then we met the Sanders Family for dinner in Redondo (Beach) The temperature was significantly cooler once we got there!

We ate at HT Grille and I must say that my Salmon was better than Nathan's Pork Loin!Here we are the Horn ladies and the Sanders girls...Me Joyce, Sophia, Isabella, Bridget, Cynthia, and Lauren.

I love the Sanders', they are the coolest people! I am going to explain my hair...we were on the beach and it was crazy windy and humid people...okay done. :)

After dinner we walked the beach. Lucas was collectiong mini seashells for Cynthia (Sanders mom) and everyone got to walk and talk and enjoy the beautiful beach weather, smell and feeling. Aahh the beach!






Lucas wanted to run/walk/and swim! but we only let him run and walk. He had a great time and in the end just wanted to be with Grandpa! (and Ken, Sanders Dad)

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! Have fun the rest of your vacation :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your hair in that pic! Very cute!! Bridget's got some mad cleave there! Go girl! Can I come and stay at your dad's too?!

    ReplyDelete