Meet Eloise


She is very shy but once you get her going she is hillarious!

Today was one of those days, Lucas is still having a hard time being sick, and poor Bridget just keeps climbing on him to play. He then cries and then we have to distract him or her from each other so they don't get each other upset. This was our attempt to make Lucas happy. I used to do this to Ali all of the time when she was little. Everyone has an opera singing belly button...didn't you know? We read the Belly Button Book and played with our belly buttons. We blew up balloons, because balloons have belly buttons too! Bridget thought it was funny to have us talk to her tummy and Lucas loves Eloise. It worked out for both of them. Man I never realized how hard it was to have a sick toddler and a curious baby! Whew! I am tired!
*
This is Eloise after a meal...full and almost sick looking! Hahaha
You should try it sometime, its cheaper than making puppets! Hahaha. I love the last one at the top...Eloise is screaming for help because the metro-train is about to squish her! AAAH!!!
*

This is my Bridget looking so grown up! Could it be beacuse she is wearing 12 month clothes? maybe...

I am so glad she is willing to do whatever it takes to help make Lucas happy! :)

6 comments:

  1. Hey! We have that same shirt, but Abby-sized!

    And your post would probably make Dan want to vomit. He hates the thought of belly buttons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, vomit huh? I didn't know that even baby belly buttons could make Dan so queasy. That is sad. Oh well, I love my Bridgey's Belly-B!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa, that was some intense commentage by Dan's wife. Kind of rude sounding if you ask me. Everyone loves baby belly buttons! I think what you did was awesome and hilarious! I love it! Girlfriend shouldn't post mean comments. I think these forums are only for the nice comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the bottom belly button because it has a big frowny face. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such a cute idea!! you are so creative:O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah...even baby belly buttons...I'm sure it stems from infections in his. But I'll poke and/or tickle Emmett's and it makes him queasy. A little bit silly, eh?

    I'm also sure it doesn't help knowing how the cord dries up and falls off...he can't do that part either. I'm the official cord-carer in our house.

    ReplyDelete