Packed and Ready...

...TO GO!
My son has been talking about seeing the planes all week. Probably since we haven't left the house since last Tuesday. He knows we are going to Grandpa's house but he doesn't understand that in order to get there we need to get on a plane. He thinks that all of this packing is crazy since we are just checking the planes out. Bridget on the other hand is just excited to have her own backpack. She won't let me take it off of her.

Lucas has been warning Grandma and Grandpa all week about our arrival by calling them and leaving scary messages on their answering machine..."Twee mare dayzzzzz...K...I laaa you...bye." I don't know if they are fully prepared for what is in store for them. Hahahaha I have sent 2 of Lucas's birthday presents in advance to my parents house so that he will have something fun and new to play with while we are there, but I have a feeling he will want to be with Grandpa the whole time. I personally am excited to go swimming in their backyard and see all of the new stuff that they have done back there. Nathan is excited to just be on vacation, he has been working 50+ hours for about 3 months so the time off is welcomed.

Here are some pictures of the kids packing...

Gosh Bridget looks so much like Stephanie it's crazy! Look at her pucker up! :)

I am going to try to keep up the blogging, but we will see how that goes...See y'all later!

Side Note...Lucas is much better, Bridget is well...starting to get the cough so hopefully we can keep it under control while we are gone.

5 comments:

  1. Good luck and have fun. Let me know if you'd like to design a header for me...ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. me & the kids will be in CA 4th of july weekend! we will be at Renee's house for a night or two then at my sister's in San Diego. maybe we can meet up afterall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your blog address! CUTE kids :-).

    And...I love your blog layout. very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY for California! Have a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Briggy got sick too! :( I love the little pucker up face. I want to see lots of pictures when you come back!

    ReplyDelete