Blast from the Past?

After ooogling over Emily's blog, I went back to mine to sign off and realized that the pictures I took last week reminded me of something...

Thursday's Morning
Nathan with his baby blanket and animals:
Me covering up with my animals, because it took me so long to make my bed, that I didn't want to mess it up by sleeping in it.
(I grew up in California so we slept in undies people!)
Yes, they are Rainbow Brite Undies too! :)

When Nathan and I got married I made a baby book of us growing up so that someday our kids would have something to laugh at, little did I know they would end up being just like us! :)

4 comments:

  1. Nathan looks so feminine there! Who knew he was so pretty! I feel like someone should have done his makeup while he was sleeping. He needs a little bow too. Love the Rainbow Bright unides!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, I LOVE the theme and that you remembered the old photos well enough to make the connection... then also took the effort to scan and post them all here. AMAZING! And sweet. And really dang cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is WAY too cute! What fun memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bridget reminds me of MY Nathan in that picture. Her smile is just like his there. Kids are just so darn fun!!!

    Also, I loved Rainbow Brite!

    ReplyDelete