Sunshiny Day

I know you all have been DYING to see pictures for our awesome Florida trip but we forgot the cord to the camera, scratch that...NATHAN forgot the cord to the camera. Mmmhmmm that's right it was him! Anyway I managed to get one on to the laptop so here is one of Grandma, Bridget and Lucas on the beach. It was so beautiful - 78 degree high - low humidity and a slight breeze. It was almost not real. What really made our day was hearing that Colorado got 4 inches of snow that very day!My Uncle and my cousin (his son) went para sailing and we could see him from where we were swimming! We ate a delicious Chinese dinner with the whole fam and I feel so lucky to have been able to be apart of this momentous event. I promise more pictures to come. When I get home and can properly log this awesome VACATION.

No comments:

Post a Comment