Florida part 1

I have a lot of people asking me for more pictures, but I took 796 pictures while we were there, so I will have to do two or more posts to really highlight how much fun we really had. Here is the first part of our trip...
(please feel free to feel bad for us as most of our trip was 70 degrees or higher in temps with little to no humidity!)
The view from our room. Gorgeous right? We had 6 huge windows and this was just one of our beautiful views.
One of Lucas's favorite parts of the trip...GRANDPA!
I took this picture so you could see the awesomeness of the interior of the Boca Resort...just lovely right?The kids when they first saw GiGi (my grandma their greatgrandma)
The main reason for this trip!
My grandma's reaction to them. Isn't she so young looking for having 2.6 great grand kids?
Swimming. This was one of the places the kids always wanted to go.More swimming and lounging.The kids waiting for their lemonades.
A weird photo of us.... Look out for more pics of this trip....

6 comments:

  1. Flor-ree-da!!!! Yay!I am glad you had so much fun, without me! I stayed home and suffered in my loneliness, ALONE! You have the potato, I have this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of your grandma! Look how happy she is to see little Lucas! :) And yes, she looks too young to be a great grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just have to tell you that I showed these pictures to Noah and his comment on the last picture was "There they are with their favorite plant." Huh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, Florida looks just AWEFUL. I don't know how you ever managed... geesh, whatever. ;)
    I so love the picture of your grandma! Pictures really are worth a thousand words! (Can words really describe that, though?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do feel bad for you. Oh...I mean me! I'm a little jealous. It looks like you had a fantastic time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like a great trip!

    ReplyDelete