Florida part 2

I think I am finished with all of my pictures and here are the last of the highlights....
Most of these were on our second beach day but I couldn't pick just one! My kids had a great time with my cousins and theirs! They were mad we had to leave. I guess next summer when we go to California we will have to make sure and spend a day at the beach!

I told Bridget we were going to go outside and see the ocean and this was her face.
I love this guyBridget admiring Aiden
Nathan teaching the kids the rules of the beach.Loving the sand
Enjoying the 74 degree ocean
Nathan fulfulling a life long dream to be in the Atlantic Ocean. Long story...
I had to include this one because it is just proof that my kids LOVE Grandma and Grandpa
(Lucas especially)

We had a great trip and hope to do it again soon. I love my parents and am so glad they helped us get there! :) Can't wait to see them again in April! Yea!!!

1 comment:

  1. Im sooo jealous!!! i want to go to florida!!! have fun for me. bring home some sunshine.

    ReplyDelete