Zoo Lights

Every year (so far) we have always met Ryan and Veronica and the kids at Zoo Lights. This year was no different, except Elijah was no longer in Veronica's tummy and Bridget was no longer a newborn. I am pregnant, that's not really different but I wasn't last December so I guess I can add that to the list right?Lucas had been waiting all day to see Noah. Bridget had been giggling the whole time because of the lights.
Our annual Polar Bear picture.
The kids went on the train, We always do this without fail!
Another time Nathan didn't know how to take a picture, Grrr.
Oh well. We loved the carousel!

We had a good time and can't wait to go again next year with extra formula, batteries and of course one more lil' Witte will be there too!

6 comments:

  1. I can't believe you...if I were as pregnant as you I wouldn't want to go anywhere in the snow! Your kids are getting cuter by the say and I hope the rest of your pregnancy is as great as the rest have been. I am jealous that you have it wasy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the polar bear picture! You have such a cute family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Polar Bear Picture: I like how Nathan has one foot on the lower step so that you look like this giant mother with a tiny husband. It really makes the picture I think. I am waiting for that other blog post. You know what I'm talking about! It because you're Jewish. nutba!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that Bridgies hair and Elijah's hat kind of match.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hamblin Family12/20/08, 9:35 PM

    Fun at the zoo. Cute kids. Good luck with your pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Zoolights is so much fun! We are going to go sometime when its not so dang cold.

    ReplyDelete