N.Y.E. @ Desi's

We had a GREAT time at Desi and Mike's tonight. We ate a dinner made by Seth and Lexi and I brought my Tortellini Salad that was requested by Felicia. I remember making it once when Cherstin was in the hospital and we brought it to her and she never ate it. Haha, So Felicia and I took it home and ate it on the way. After eating dinner the kids wanted to watch Toy Story 2 so that is what they did and the girls chatted a while and then had to coax the men intot he other room to play games.As you can see from this picture, Nathan likes Toy Story as much as Lucas. Hahahaha
Here we are playing Would You Rather and Desi and Mike our awesome hosts were captured in a true moment of fun. You can't really see her on Mike's lap but Bridget LOVED being with Mike. I think we need to go over more often because she really really liked him! :) Speaking of true moment, here is one of Felicia's Challenges that she not only picked but was eager to complete...This looks like a Facebook profile picture to me! :) Hahaha. We left around 8:45 and came home and celebrated the New Year with the kids by giving them a special Treat...Dippin Dots! Yum and then it was time for bed. Nathan and I plan on watching some movies...He really wants to watch "The Last Starfighter" so we will see if I can keep my eyes open long enough to actually watch it. Oh, and no I have never seen it! :)

Have a great 2009 friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment