Explanation

What's with those shirts? People ask me all of the time about my header's picture. They are shirts that Liz and Cory bought for my kids when they heard we were pregnant with "the Scar" we call her that because she is the only kid who has given me one! (C-Section) Hahaha. Just Kidding. Here's their history...
Thing 1 and Thing 2 are the twin mischief-makers who accompany the Cat, in The Cat in the Hat. Warbling their own indecipherable language and literally leaping from one catastrophic fun-making adventure to another, the Things end up making Conrad's messy attempts at fun look like .well, child's play.
Which is quite fitting for Lucas and Bridget. So getting one for Scarlett just made sense because well, with 3 kids under 3 the only thing to do is cause trouble or make mischief right. I love the shirts, so every month I make sure to take pictures of them.

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE the shirts! I'd get some for my kids, but that would be copying.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! I think that they are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they are too cute. I think you should start calling them by their respective "thing" numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had these shirts as well. Stuart used to joke that he needed a shirt that said "I have 3 things". It would have been funny. But now we have 4 so it doesn't work anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh, I love Dr. Suess. Ya the shirts are cute and the youngens are cute in them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nunzio Abruzzi5/8/09, 10:00 AM

    Thing 1 2 and 3
    Adorable and Lovely
    very cute in their tiny tees
    only I know what they will be
    and I will tell them on my knee

    ReplyDelete