Mother's Day

This year we missed church, the kids were boogery and it was raining and Nathan had been gone all week and for some reason, things were not in order like they usually were and by the time 11:30 rolled around it was too late to start getting ready. I had a FANTASTIC Mother's day. Nathan made me cookies, the ones I was too chicken to try and make myself. The kids were awesome and we had just a good day at home. I always try and take a picture with them on this great day and this year was no exception, except that we took ours today instead of yesterday. :) So take a trip with me down memory lane...
2006
(I was 8 months pregnant with Lucas in this one)
Nathan was trying to be funny.2007
(I had just found out I was 3 months pregnant with Bridget on Mothers day)
2008
(right after we gave talks at church)
2009
(3 kids and SUPER happy!)
I realized that Scarlett was screaming because Lucas was sitting on her leg,
so we took another one. Hahaha.
Much better!

I have never felt more grateful than I feel this year.
I have 3 beautiful healthy kids, a wonderful husband and just about everything I have ever dreamed of, and because of that...I go to bed everyday happy and fulfilled. Thank you Nathan for being a great Husband and Father, and thank you for joining in on making and raising of 3 cute kids! :)

Oh and Kathy take a look at last Mother's Day...I laughed so hard!

6 comments:

  1. Cute walk through time! Your bangs are rockin' and very flattering, you ought to keep them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH!!! YOU JUST ONE $200 in prizes over at design mom! I want some! Dang... I was just reading that blog and saw your name! You are SO LUCKY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice...very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Mayor of Mo-Val5/12/09, 11:31 AM

    Auntie Stef obviously thought about her comment for a great deal of time
    I on the other hand am very proud of you and Nathan, you have a wonderful family and I look forward to spoiling all the little ones
    Their lives will be enriched once they have had a Kong Burger, and rolled a few games at Pinky's Bowl West

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your bangs, you need to keep it that way. remind me to tell you what the 08 one looks like, some peeps might be offended.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's funny. Larke is so much bigger now. I love Bridget's dress from last year.

    ReplyDelete