Arvada Jubilee

The Arvada Stake Celebrates 50 years! Here is the website all about it...JUBILEE
WARNING lots of pictures!!!
Bottle Rockets. We are building some next weekend!
Then to the moon bounce! For the first time.
Bridget LOVED it!
Nathan and Scarebear observing.
Then we went to the hammer time competition.
We met up with Grandpa Witte who was in charge of the rope bridge. He let Scar go first.
Little Miss Adventure wanted to go several times, but there was much to much to do.
Like sitting in a milk jug (the old fashioned kind)
We stopped by Grandma Witte's booth about food storage and enjoyed some dehydrated apple slices.

We played shoot 'em ducks, Bridget is a pro because Grandpa Horn has these for the pool.

Lucas ran over to the kissing booth. I was concerned until I saw what they were doing over there...

Next a fun tractor picture...

The professional picture...
Moon Bounce #3

Lucas and Noah look so cute.
Scar was so jealous.

So Nathan gave her a little ride.

It reminded me of my dad and Stef (tear)
Had a little liquid refreshment...

Had a real pioneer experience. So real, Nathan had to help the boys pull like men...

I love this one.

Then we headed home.

There were over 1500 in attendance at the Jubilee and I believe about 220 of them stopped to say hi to me and and tell me that my kids were cute. Nathan was a little jealous since he lived in Arvada most of his life and most of the people we talked to and said hi to were talking to me. :) It was a fun and very hot day and I am glad to say we were apart of it! I secretly missed the Singles Ward today. (but not the being single part) :)

5 comments:

  1. Janice Lehman8/9/09, 6:47 AM

    You do have beautiful kids. These are some great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love the one of Bridg in the moon bounce!!! I miss having activities to go to too and see everyone. I wish the stake did more of these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so jealous! I would love to have been there to share with L,B, and S. Damn.

    Looks like they had lots of fun. I love that Lucas has cousins that he gets to see all the time. I will be so sad when I start having kids and we only see them 2x a year :*(

    Send them my love and lots of tight hugs. Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss the singles ward too! But not the being single part. :) The jubilee looked like so much fun. I wish we were in Colorado sometimes! Maybe someday we will be there again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that pic of Bridget is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete