A Movin and A Shakin

Today Veronica came over with her boys to play. Our kids were equally excited to see each other. We made a freaking awesome project that will be posted next week, and we had lunch and then played airplane in the toy cabinet.
But this post is not about that. It is all about my Scarebear. She will be 6 months next week and is well on her way to crawling! (Lucas crawled at 6.2 months, Bridget crawled at 6.1 months) We made these shakers yesterday ->here are the instructions. She liked to shake. I love this fuzzball hair picture...
Align Center
So did the other kids.



Here is a cute 3 minute video for my parents and sister who don't get to see the kids. It showcases Scarlett but everyone is in it and I promised Stef I would share it. :)

And because this is such a disorganized post I thought I would share my current favorite picture of my boy...(taken today too)

If you knew him you would say "This sums up his personality"
He is my sweetie and will hate me later for saying it all of the time. :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow, your two older kids were crawling and 6 WEEKS? I could be your editor, you know. ;) I love these pics! The one of B looks like she's missing her two front teeth! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooo cute. Ooozing with cuteness! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete