Bestie?

Lucas has Robert, and Noah, and Anna, and Larke.

Bridget is kinda lonely the only girl her age is Alli. Its okay because she is sort of a tomboy so it works out that there are boys like Nick, Tanner and Keegan around that she thinks are fun to play with. I knew she particularly loved Keegan because during Sacrament you can always hear when she spots him..."Keegan, Keegan, Hi!"

Yesterday we invited him over for a play date and both my kids loved playing with him. I mean really loved it. We played a marshmallow game...
We read books...
We did an art project...
We made pizzadillas...
We colored with chalk...
...and the whole time Bridget would hug him or he would kiss her and it was so fun to watch them play together. It made me miss Ethan and Ali, two kids I watched for 4 years. I loved being their nanny and I miss our fun adventures together. I think I am ready to take on another kid. We really enjoyed having Keegan over - I think Bridget would consider him her best friend. I mean she even cried when he left. Aww.

2 comments:

  1. Keegan had such a great time! I had the hardest time getting him in the car because he didn't want to leave! He also came home talking and interacting more, which makes me think that he really needs more time with kids his own age. I wish that I had talked to you before making plans with Chelsea for watching him when I go into the office. Lets do it again SOON though. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW I LOVE the pic of Keegan reading books :)

    ReplyDelete