Christmases Past

It is funny how every year in this house Christmas seems to be more exciting, more money and of course more kids! Hahaha.

Lets take a little trip down memory lane...

2004 - The Christmas before we were married
In California at my parents lovely under construction-ed home
We had to open presents in the kitchen because everything was taped up and covered in plastic!
We also went to Universal Studios to see The Polar Express IMAX on Christmas Eve



2005 - Our first Christmas together as a married crime fighting duo...J/K
I announced to my parents over the phone that for Christmas I was going to be putting together a crib because I was pregnant!



2006 - Lucas (5 months) First Christmas
Our borrowed tree from the neighbor



2007 - Lucas (16 months) Bridget (1 month) First Christmas
The tree we purchased 1 week before Christmas...long story
You will also notice the wood floors, yea I had Nathan install those 2 days before I had Bridget and I left the hospital early (less than 24 hours after birthing) so we could finish!
ALSO OUR THEME WAS edible ornaments

Look at those floors!



2008 - Lucas (almost 2.5) Bridget (1year) Me (very pregnant)
My sister couldn't handle the 2 week hiatus between our BIG Florida Trip at Thanksgiving so she joined us for Christmas this particular year. You will notice the entire house (interior) has been painted a different color this year.
ALSO OUR THEME WAS personalized dough ornaments




2009 - Lucas (3) Bridget (2) and Scarlett (9months) First Christmas
We should be in Utah but after a series of unfortunate events in the past 4 days we are here in Colorado.
(till February, till February *sniff*)
ALSO OUR THEME WAS paper ornaments

Grandma Horn picked out these adorable outfits, and I just couldn't wait till Christmas to put them in 'em!


Hopefully in 2010 or 2011 we will be in Sunny California for Christmas, as it is my parents turn to see the excitement of my Itty Bitty Wittes on Christmas morning.

Happy Christmas Eve, we are headed to the Witte's for Christmas Eve festivities!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun post! The kids outfits are really cute :) Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully New Year's my love! I shall wait for you!! *sniff sniff*

    ReplyDelete