Togetherness and The Tan People


There is just something about that fresh scent of bath on a kid that is just so...nice. Tonight we did Family Home Evening because we had something going on Monday night, but it was just a quiet evening with a little puzzle doing while listening to Christmas Music.  We talked about Christmas and how some people don't celebrate it, and Lucas was really sad about it.  I told him that some people celebrate Hanukkah and he looked at me and said "I know those people, they are the really tan people."  I had no words.

  I love my family, and the quiet evenings of togetherness that make it so special at home.

1 comment:

  1. So cute! The smell of bath is one of my favorite smells. ;) I love how you do themes for your trees, that's so cool and creative! (Oh, and btw, I love "uh oh"!)

    ReplyDelete