Fleece : an obsession

My children have this thing with fleece.  I know I have blogged about it before, but this needs another post. It all started with this Yellow Ducky Tie Blanket that I got at my baby shower with Lucas.  As soon as he was born (in July) he was hooked.  He couldn't go to bed without it.  If he saw it on the floor he would crawl to it.  Same thing with Fleece Jammies. If he had the choice he would wear them EVERY night.  I thought it was weird that in the hot summer months, my son would still sleep with this thick heavy fleece blanket, but he did.

When Bridget was a baby the first blanket she got was a pink plaid fleece blanket that I swore she would not get hooked to, but alas she did. In fact that was the only thing that helped when we got rid of the binkie when she was 16 months.  Even now, they still come downstairs with their fleece wrapped around them to eat breakfast.

Now Scarlett, I really thought this child would be the end of the trend, but she got a red and pink monkey fleece blanket when she was born and that girl will look for it before she goes to bed. She really is the funny one because if she sees fleece she will crawl to it and lay her head on it, like "this is just so soft, I can't help myself!"

It is nice because who ever watches my kids needs to know only one thing...THEY NEED THEIR FLEECE!

I was taking a shower when I heard this loud scream in Lucas's room.  I ignored it because if it was something bad, Lucas knows to come into my bathroom and tell me what's going on.  I got out of the shower a few minutes later and this is what I saw:

Everyone in Fleece Jammies rolling around in Fleece!

I think they were wrestling a little too!

But Scarlett can handle herself...don't you worry!

See!

Go out and get your own fleece today! Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment