Our Christmas Picture -2009


This is the picture we sent out this year. If you didn't get it, its because I didn't have your address because I sent out 98 this year!  If you want one next year leave me a comment with your address! :)

Here are their individual shorts, I think I did an okay job, the tripod pic of the 3 of us was the best of 4 Scarlett was being moody that day. What do you think?



These next few are my favorites because they are "out-takes" only some of my cards this year had them tucked inside! :)


Lucas is giving me bedroom eyes in this one! LOL

I love Scar's cheeks!


I mean really look at those cheeks!

Merry Christmas to you and yours!

9 comments:

  1. Is that your new camera? I love the pictures, you should take mine next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do great work! Do you take Ryan and Veronica's too? How are they doing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job! and i love the outtakes...PRICELESS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would also like to add that you look fabulous as usual and your kids are gorgeous don't you forget that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe Veronica said that on your last post, she just doesn't get it. What was she trying to say? How rude.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the Pics Val. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You take great pics and I love reading your blog! Don't listen to the mean stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wish I lived there. You're fantastic! The outtakes are my favorite though.

    ReplyDelete