Family Fun(d) Night! (part 1)

Every year this activity at the school gets better and better. This time they did field day first, and then had a carnival at the end. Our school does this instead of selling wrapping paper and cookie dough and other crap stuff.

So, on to the games!


 There were several new games this year!
 Juliet was asking : "Whens it my turn?"





 Even the principal got in on the action! Lucas was so excited.
 
Juliet and Nathan were doing so well! Nathan even went down the strip on his knees.



Mason was wandering around most of the time. He is crazy.

 Juliet was diggin for rubies while she waited for her turn...




 3 legged race, or in this case, 5 legged. :)





Mason had a blast!






 They had dinner there, but we opted to pack our own. 
This picture below is why people ask us if Jules and Mace are twins...
 They both have been making this weird face as of late...
I think Juliet looks like Veda Sultanfuss...in this picture.

After the Field Day, there was the carnival. I will post that tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Auntie Steph...the greatest Auntie ever!9/9/13, 5:49 AM

    Love Bridget's shirt! After she grows out of it, and Scarlett wears it, then Juliet wears it, if there is any life left in it, send it to me on the off chance I have another kid, and an even bigger off chance that I would actually have a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! I wish our school did something like this...but no they send home all the selling crap like once a month or more! And I have decided we will not be participating in any of that crap! Love the pictures of your kids, especially of Juliet digging for rubies. Layla does the same thing all the time and when I say something about it she digs in deeper! Silly girls!

    ReplyDelete