January Recap

Instead of blogging daily, weekly, or just because...we are going to do monthly recaps at the end of every month. I am just too busy with Nathan's school schedule, his new calling, 3 kids in school, 3 kids in extra curriculars and my new extra curriculars.

So, here is January:

Our skill of the month was Origami



We have been working on it quite a bit this month and the kids have mastered several things.


On Sunday mornings since we don't have church until 1pm, I have decided to teach the kids how to make something each Sunday. Scarlett made cookies with me, Lucas made Dinner with me, and this particular Sunday I taught Bridget how to make French Bread.



 She also made Amish Breakfast Casserole.

We have been making Breakfast for dinner on Sundays because we have so much time to prepare it. Haha.

I started a new tradition in my ward. We now have an 8 is great party for the new baptisees.

This is the class minus 3 kids.

Bridget had a school project where she had to build a snow man...here is her creation. She did it ALL by herself.


Hers was the most...well....the most like her. Haha.

The kids are doing great at school, love their after school programs, and enjoy having something that is just for them.  I signed up Scarlett for Kindergarten and she said she "really? its finally time? I have bee waiting a nearly a lifetime!"

Nathan is in his last semester of school. Hallelujah! I can't wait for this summer. Even though I haven't "blogged" a lot we have been up to a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment