9 years of wedded...

bliss?

I wouldn't say bliss, but we are pretty close.

I never imagined loving someone as much as I love Nathan.
I mean, there is just something about him that reels me back to him, I will never understand it.
I never thought someone would love me as much as he loves me. 
This guy is CRAZY for me. Hahaha.

He isn't just my husband either, he stresses to me all of the time that we are partners.
If I am in trouble or need help with something, he insists that I ask him first.
(this is probably why people get annoyed that I don't ask for help)

We had a great anniversary actually. My mother in law took the kids from 3pm on and we were able to just hang out and be together in the City where it was -5.

I picked out my new refrigerator, we did a little shopping, and then went out to a really nice dinner.
It was SOOO cold!

One of our favorite things we ordered. We went to Rioja. It was fabulous.
The server told me I was great at ordering, since I picked her top 7 favorites.
We got a free dessert and the entire staff signed a Happy Anniversary card to us.
It was so cool.

 Here we are, freezing our tooshies off, last night.

And now, a funny.
9 years ago, I told Nathan that if he got cake on my face during the cake cutting I would be mad at him forever. He didn't listen to me and as a result, all of these "symbolic" pictures of the cake cutting I look pissed. Like fuming mad. Thinking about it today, still makes me so mad. 


Years later, I can not laugh at it, because I was so specific about NOT doing it.
Nathan still chuckles about how mad I was, and how Sabrina Spencer came up to him after and said she hopes he survives my wrath. HAHAAHAHA.

Coming home at 8 to our kids was a nice end to the night.
To think that, together, we helped create these 5 awesome little people brings a little tear to my eye.


LOL I love this clip so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment