PACK MEETING!





I don't think I have gushed about my calling. I have THE best calling in Cub Scouts.
I was only a Wolf Den Leader for 6 weeks before we decided to move.
I loved that calling, but I didn't know love - until now.
I am the Cub Master. I am in charge of the monthly meeting where each den comes together, gets awards, and has fun together. Basically - a party planner.
There isn't a more perfect calling for me out there. (right now)
Anyway, today I did a snow theme.
We had 19 cubs come and everyone had a GREAT time.
They earned this segment:



We talked about being tools (the good kind) hahaha




The Skit. This was so cute.
We made Snowflakes:
This is Brody, Lucas's Math pal.
We played games with "snowballs" Here, they had to collect snowballs and load them into the cup.
We played Snowball toss.

I had the siblings make a different kind of ornament:
We had 19 boys come, and we all had a great time. I am glad Nathan was able to make it, and that the cubs had so much fun.  I really had fun planning this one!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like Lucas really loves this cub scouts. Glad there is no more Colorado BS and you and your family are drama free and happy!!

    ReplyDelete