Pack Meeting - Money!

Another awesome Pack Meeting bites the dust. This activity I did money themed.
We talked about being resourceful and thrifty since Cubs are transitioning to the Boy Scouts Law and Oath. They earned the piggy bank segment. See it? I love these things.

Our boys earned a TON of awards this time. I am so proud of them.
 We had 21 boys there, and they were so good.
We talked about being recourceful and then, I tied how a dollar bill was just like cub scouting for the awards. They each got a fresh crisp bill, and we talked and pointed out cool things that are similar.
 The wolves were in charge of the skit. Bears were in charge of flag, and Webelos had snack. They also presented some cool posters they made. 

Then we split up to play games. I had 3 games for them to play with REAL money. They loved this!







 Bridget is always with the older boys. These 4 are Webelos. 
(2 years older than Lucas, 3 older than B) Sigh.








It was so cool, and I was a little Miss Frizzle-ish. Hahaha.


Lucas completed his outdoor activity badge and his basketball belt loop.
I earned another pat on the back. Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment