January 10 - Basketball

Lucas and Scarlett started Basketball on Saturday.

Lucas is on the 3/4 team and his coach is so great.
While the kids are on the sidelines he is giving them instructions. During practice, he motivates them to help each other out, cheer each other on,etc. This has been a fun transition for Lucas.


Lucas's form is so unique, but he makes it almost every time.




After Lucas's game, Scarlett's Kinder team played.

Nathan told her to do her best, and she shot the ball and made it in! 
Her form is similar to another Witte I just mentioned.


Scarlett's coach is the Stake President in the neighboring Stake.


Scarlett had a great time, and was her usual, silly self.



Lucas's team won 22 to 9 and Scarlett's team scrimmaged the other team who didn't have enough players, this week.

It was a fun morning.
Especially for me! I was up and out the door at 5:15am to make it to the 6am temple session with a bunch of my new friends. We had a blast, and went out to breakfast. Then I got home just in time to go to the games. Nathan and I are trying to go to the temple 52 times EACH this year.
Since he has to go with the Stake all of the time, I will go with my AM bunch of moms.
Sometimes we will go together, but the challenge is on!

There is no excuse when it is 11 minutes away! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment