Freakish

I am 31 weeks pregnant.
I am having a girl.
In my ward at church there are 6 other ladies due in March.
They are all having girls.
I have 4 other friends due in March.
They too are having girls.
Stay with me - that is 11 baby girls coming in March.

I am getting ready for my appointment and see on GMA this story...

http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=6610242

The ABC news anchor is due in March with a girl, the dispatch is due in March with a girl and the chick that delivered in her bathroom was due in March with a girl!

Umm, not only was June a busy month but apparently it was time for the world to have more girls! HAHAHA

**on a side note I have several friends due in July and want boys so we will see what happens. **

2 comments:

  1. That is so freaky! I can't really include myself in your group because technically, my due date is April 2nd. I had two dreams of having a girl, though, so maybe the doc was seeing things? lol I doubt it, but hey, you never know. You're getting so close!!! And today's the day you find out when you can be induced, isn't it? Let me know!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm. My sis in law Megan is due end of Feb. possibly early March. I've got my fingers crossed for a girl. Maybe this is a good predictor since they aren't going to find out if it's a boy or girl until it's born.

    ReplyDelete